Was wondering if anyone can help. People have been telling me that when I text them it's showing as my email and not my name. I thought at first it was the person but since then it's been happening with everyone I text not phone calls only text msg. Could anyone help
- 11-04-2014, 11:17 AM #2
- 11-04-2014, 11:25 AM #3
We've been having that issue as well. We have all in send and receive correct. Here's what works :
Delete all message threads associated with the email address. You and the other person need to do that. Next, toggle off iMessage and FaceTime. Then Reset Network Settings. Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset Network Settings. Your phone will reboot and you will have to enter your wifi passcode back in. Then toggle iMessage and FaceTime back on. This worked for us. It is an iOS 8 bug.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By deccs in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2014, 09:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 09:49 AM
- By Clayton mcentire in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 09:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2014, 10:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 09:18 AM