Why are my emails disappearing from my iPhone 6 and Mac?
I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 8.1 and a Mac. Recently when I go on my email on my phone and refresh my emails/email notifications will come up, but next time I refresh they disappear and are not in the trash. Then, when I go to see if they are on my Mac and I refresh it, they do not appear! Any idea what this is? If so, how can I fix it?
- 11-04-2014, 01:22 PM #2
- 03-01-2016, 04:10 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why are my emails disappearing from my iPhone 6?
I've never had a problem before yesterday. Suddenly two of my three accounts (the two from same host) have lost all my emails. I need those for business on my phone. They aren't in trash. New emails aren't lasting in my inbox very long. I've changed nothing in my settings. I've rebooted twice, hoping they'd return. What the heck is going on?
- 03-01-2016, 04:28 PM #4
- 25,049 Posts
Re: Why are my emails disappearing from my iPhone 6 and Mac?
I haven't heard anything like this going on. It has to be your email service. Have you reached out to them? If it continues, I would switch to a different service. I use Gmail, iCloud and Outlook, but no issues like that.
- By Hiri89 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 11-08-2014, 04:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2014, 06:29 PM
- By JF7FSU in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2014, 09:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 08:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 06:30 PM