Why do I have 4 GB of inaccessible space on iCloud and iOS devices?
I have never seen this problem before. During upgrade to iOS 8 and iCloud Drive, my photos seem to have got stuck and hidden inside the iCloud. They take up roughly 4 gb of space on my iCloud account and iOS devices, but are nowhere to be found. After resetting my iPhone/iPad and connecting them to iCloud, 4 gb of space are taken up, even when I have absolutely NO photos in my Photos app or on icloud.com.
Have anyone seen this before, and maybe got a solution? I have tried resetting the devices, turning off iCloud Photo Library / My Photo Stream and even tried some kind of iPhone cleanup program on my MacBook.
- 11-03-2014, 05:49 PM #2
Re: Why do I have 4 GB of inaccessible space on iCloud and iOS devices?
That's weird. I've never seen anything like that before. Have you tried putting the device in recovery or DFU mode and having iTunes install a fresh copy of the latest iOS version on your device?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2014, 11:12 AM
- By mikiyan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2014, 12:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2014, 05:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 05:02 AM
- By WickedWitchSoftware in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:08 AM