Why does facebook freeze when first switched on?
Turning off and on again does "restart" it but it never used to do this.
I have just moved to BT Infinity for Wi Fi - is it linked ?
- 11-03-2014, 08:53 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: Why does facebook freeze when first switched on?
1. What device are you using?
2. What do you mean it freezes when "first switched on"?
3. If using an iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch or an iPad), delete the app and then re-install it.
4. If you're accessing the Facebook site via a computer's web browser, try a different browser or try re-starting the computer.
- By Chopsrr in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 11Last Post: 11-06-2014, 10:07 PM
- By mikiyan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2014, 12:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 09:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 05:03 AM
- By WickedWitchSoftware in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:08 AM