How can we use 2 SIM cards on one iPhone 5 or 6?
I am often traveling abroad and look for additional SIM card solution on my iPhone.
I found dual sim cards adapter solutions on www.simore.com
Some dual sim adapter allows to switch form one card to the other and some other seems to be active simultaneously.
Is anyone tried one of those?
- 11-03-2014, 08:44 AM #2
Re: How can we use 2 SIM cards on one iPhone 5 or 6?
Hi and welcome to iMore.
I looked into a similar solution as I also travel a lot between two different countries. The problem as I see it is that they adapter has to be outside the device, therefore a good case with plenty of space that will allow the adapter to sit on the back is required. I think this is an inelegant solution as it means that an adapter is protruding from the sim slot and could cause problems, should it get knocked.
I decided against it in the end.
- By CoastGuardVet in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 54Last Post: 12-31-2014, 11:16 PM
- By avital in forum iPhone 6Replies: 69Last Post: 11-24-2014, 09:30 AM
- By mikiyan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2014, 12:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2014, 05:09 AM
- By WickedWitchSoftware in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:08 AM