Why won't my iPhone 5S work when it's charging?
So I have an iphone 5s with ios 8 and it is jailbroken. When first jailbroken it worked fine and still does except for one problem. If I lock it and plug it in the screen wont light up when I press the lock or home button but will charge. I have to hard reset it to get it to work. If I have it unlocked when I plug it in it will work fine and then I can unplug it and lock it and it will work fine. This didn't happed until about two weeks after I jailbroke it so it doesn't make sense. What is wrong? And how can I fix it?
- 11-03-2014, 09:20 AM #2
- 38,502 Posts
Re: Why won't my iPhone 5S work when it's charging?
I don't know anything about jailbreaking so I can only assume a setting or tweak *may* be the culprit. It may also be a hardware issue, but of course, I have no way of knowing for certain. Can you un-jailbreak it to see if the problem persists or gets resolved?
- By Chopsrr in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 11Last Post: 11-06-2014, 10:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2014, 10:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 09:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 05:03 AM
- By Sergio Guerrero Zurita in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2014, 08:00 PM