- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Why is the FaceTime video connection lost after 30 seconds on my iPad 4?
When I Facetime on my iPad 4 with iOS8.1 after about 30 seconds the video connection is lost. I can still hear the other person and they can still hear and see me.
This only happens when I make an outgoing FT call. It all works fine when I receive a FT call.
It always worked okay before ios8.0 but since iOS8 and its updates the FT has had this issue.
It's the same regardless of what wifi network I'm on.
Can anyone help?
- 11-04-2014, 01:33 PM #2
- By pappy53 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2014, 03:43 AM
- By Ledsteplin in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2014, 09:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2014, 04:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2014, 12:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2014, 12:43 PM