Are there any new headaches associated with updating from iOS 8.0.2 to 8.1?
I'm on a mini iPod, and lost all my playlists when I synched after going to iOS 8.0.2. Now there is iOS 8.1, and I'm wondering if I'll have to go through that again if I update, (or do I even need to)? I did follow the suggestions to get back my playlists, but I don't want to go through that again if I don't need to update.
- 11-03-2014, 05:05 AM #2
- 11-03-2014, 05:15 AM #3iMore Beginner
- 57 Posts
Re: Are there any new headaches associated with updating from iOS 8.0.2 to 8.1?
I have not been so lucky. I updated to 8.1 and nothing but glitches. The keyboard keeps disappearing in the middle of typing. 6-10 times just to write this. My phone keeps prompting me to enter code even without touching it. Now I have to restore the phone. I have a 6+. This should just work. Ugh!
- 11-18-2014, 11:12 AM #4
- By tmx31415 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 19Last Post: 11-05-2014, 03:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2014, 08:24 AM
- By eyecrispy in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2014, 12:20 AM
- By Sergio Guerrero Zurita in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2014, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2014, 06:42 PM