Lost photos etc after forgot passcode
last week I forgot my passcode & had to reset my phone.
the last backup was February. (I was sure it had backed up a lot more recently as I sync music at least once a month & thought a back up was done then. obviously not!!)
I restored the back up but obviously want the more recent files back too.
it has created a back up after I reset it.
have i written over all the data or is there a way of getting it back?!
I'm happy to pay for software if it'll work!
- 11-03-2014, 09:47 AM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Lost photos etc after forgot passcode
I'm assuming the photos were in your camera roll and not in your photostream. If so, they are more than likely lost. There are tons of recovery apps available throughout the internet that "claim" to be able to recover data, but it's a crap shoot, in my opinion. I cannot recommend any to you because I personally don't trust ANY of them or their claims.
- By bamf-hacker in forum iOS 8Replies: 35Last Post: 07-08-2015, 06:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2014, 10:21 AM
- By n0m0n in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2014, 07:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2014, 06:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2014, 12:18 PM