Lost password on Absinthe greenpois0n 4.2.1
I recently found my Jailbroken iTouch 2g running Absinthe and IOS 4.2.1. As I have literally not seen the device for the past two years according to iTunes, I have forgotten my password.
I know that there's the option to restore, but I would like to keep the data that I have on there currently.
I was just curious to see if there was a way to keep the pictures and thing I had saved on there. Maybe using backups?
- 11-02-2014, 06:36 PM #2
- 11-02-2014, 06:39 PM #3
- By jdbii in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 11-03-2014, 01:03 PM
- By n0m0n in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2014, 07:17 PM
- By ArGiEs in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2014, 01:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2014, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2014, 12:30 PM