I am upgrading from a iPhone 4s
My question is should I get the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus? I don't mind paying the difference if it's worth it. I like Apple products. I'm not a (comparatively) high tech person, so for the price difference, would a 5s even be a good option? I've had a 4s for 2 yrs. now (under contract) with ATT, so I really don't know a lot about the newer iPhones.
Thanks for any information you can offer! Btw,battery life is somewhat important to me. Also, does anyone know why ATT is pushing their Next Plan by making it more attractive than a 2yr. contract?
- 11-02-2014, 01:32 PM #2
- 13,964 Posts
Re: I am upgrading from a iPhone 4s
Hi welcome to iMore, They are all great devices, it's a matter of preference what fits your needs better. The 6+ is Top with the best spec"s and from what I hear the Battery is top. But it is a very large phone. I have the 6, and it works great for me, its smaller than the 6+, but works very well.
- 11-02-2014, 01:41 PM #3
- By raphie in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-10-2014, 08:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2014, 08:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2014, 08:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2014, 12:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2014, 09:22 AM