That's not exactly true (screenshot)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415058746.224620.jpg

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

mrallank59

Nov 19, 2013
www.facebook.com
Re: How to take music off an iPhone 5s

Saying, not exactly true isn't helpful. There may be any number of reasons why it worked on your phone, and not mine. If you're not going to be helpful then [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

mrallank59

Nov 19, 2013
www.facebook.com

I'm not able to respond to the infraction that someone just gave me, so I'll do it here. This guy indirectly calls me a lier and I get the infraction. Please don't throw around your little bit of power just to make yourself feel strong. I am so easy to get along, that it's laughable. I use this forum so very little that the few times I do use it, I'm not gonna tolerate some one being rude towards me, then some childish moderator giving me the infraction.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm not able to respond to the infraction that someone just gave me, so I'll do it here. This guy indirectly calls me a lier and I get the infraction. Please don't throw around your little bit of power just to make yourself feel strong. I am so easy to get along, that it's laughable. I use this forum so very little that the few times I do use it, I'm not gonna tolerate some one being rude towards me, then some childish moderator giving me the infraction.

It was not my intention to be rude or indirectly call you a lier, however fact is fact and I am able to delete any U2 song and any other song on my iPhone using that method. I'm currently running iOS 8.1 on my 5s and this method does work. I'm Not sure why it does not work on your device......Calm down, we are only trying to help the OP understand how to delete songs on their device. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

1. No one called you a "liar". The comment you received was, "That's not exactly true".

2. You then stated that there could be a number of reasons why it works on someone else's device, and that's a fair statement to make, however, it also backs up the reply of "that's not exactly true" if it indeed works for other people.

3. Nobody is being mean or rude except you in this regard.

4. The infraction you received had nothing to do with "power". You were being insulting to one of the most helpful people who frequent these forums simply because you mistook his statement and assumed he called you a liar.

5. By the way, this "childish" moderator is a 51 year old man.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

With this response it's hard for me to believe you're easy to get along with.

Nonetheless, do you have "show all music" toggled on in your settings? If you get the album deleted from your phone then toggle "show all music" to off, then you won't see it.

What I did with my 5s was sync to iTunes, delete the album in iTunes, then sync again. It deleted it from my phone. I believe "show all music" should still be off.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner