Why is your site so slow?
I come here, and I also frequent Mac Rumors and 9-5Mac and I always have to wait quite awhile for this site to fully load.
It is as if there is something running on this site that makes it so much slower than any other site I go to.
Computer is fine, and extremely quick
WD Cavier 7200 HDD
As a test I even went to the Apple Store and used their insane connection and while much better than when at home, still took longer to load than the other 2 sites mentioned.
Thanks for any help
- 11-01-2014, 11:31 PM #2
- 25,087 Posts
Re: Why is your site so slow?
Welcome to iMore! We're slow to load because we have a lot to offer. But I can't tell any difference. I've been to all the forums. But I use TapaTalk most of the time. So I don't notice much. I don't recall anyone else complain about that. I hope you at least find your stay here enjoyable. There's good folks here. You may recognize a few.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 11-01-2014, 11:35 PM #3
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2014, 11:17 PM
- By oscarcanada in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2014, 07:11 AM
- By Evilguppy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2014, 06:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2014, 06:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2014, 03:31 PM