How do I connect my iPhone 5S to my HP Laptop?
It pairs, but won't connect. What do I do?
Is it possible to bluetooth photos from Iphone to laptop?
If not, what's the best way to do that?
- 11-01-2014, 12:52 PM #2
- 11-01-2014, 01:05 PM #3Banned
- 8,230 Posts
Re: IPhone 5s won't connect with HP Laptop
You can't transfer photos via Bluetooth from iOS to Windows. But when the phone is plugged into to the laptop, it should appear in Windows Explorer as another drive. From there you can just drag and drop to copy them off. Or install iCloud control panel (it's free) from Apple and there's an option to sync photos that way.
- 08-15-2015, 07:45 PM #4
- 08-15-2015, 09:00 PM #5
- By derekeh in forum iPhoneReplies: 7Last Post: 08-31-2015, 11:20 PM
- By jpxyz in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 61Last Post: 11-15-2014, 11:52 AM
- By jpxyz in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 11-14-2014, 05:43 AM
- By Sergio Guerrero Zurita in forum iPhone 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2014, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2014, 09:27 AM