So I went to the Apple Store...

timjobs

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Recently I have been having problems with my 5s. Wifi dropping, home button won't click, and my power button is so loose it's about to fall out. I went to the Apple Store and everything was going great. I was showing her everything she came to the conclusion of a factory restore. I told her I already did that a couple of days ago ,but she did it anyway. This is where it all but the fan. She puts my phone into recovery mode and plugs it up to one of the macs laying around. 1st doesn't work, 2nd doesn't work, she got to her fourth computer and turned around and told, "me here you go we can't restore it ;our computers are down". I just looked at her with a puzzled look. She then went on how I need to reset it when I get home. As we get in the car, I rea

timjobs

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
-lize I don't have a computer that I can do that on because we are painting the computer room. I call and talk to the manager about how the problem was worsened and she agreed to let me come back next Saturday and get a replacement.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry that happened. It should not have gone that way.
I would not have left without speaking to a manager.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ask for a manager and explain that because of your last visit you are disappointed and don't want that to happen again.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure why the Apple store rep would suggest a factory restore of your device (5s), if the home button wasn't clicking and the power button was so loose it was about to fall out. A device restore would NOT help those type of problems.

timjobs

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I ended up getting a new phone but after speaking to a manager and the store leader. Apparently there was miscommunication between what happened between me and the manager I spoke to on the phone the week before. World War 3 went down. My brother in law is arguing with with a "genius" behind me. The manager sent a tech guy out to see what the problem was. He tried doing the same thing the lady did last week. I have never been so disappointed in a company my whole life.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I ended up getting a new phone but after speaking to a manager and the store leader. Apparently there was miscommunication between what happened between me and the manager I spoke to on the phone the week before. World War 3 went down. My brother in law is arguing with with a "genius" behind me. The manager sent a tech guy out to see what the problem was. He tried doing the same thing the lady did last week. I have never been so disappointed in a company my whole life.

When did you get your 5s? And do you have AppleCare+?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner