I upgraded iPhone 5 to 8.1 & iTunes to 12.1 and now my Outlook calendar won't sync new entries, how do I fix this issue?

dg12

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I upgraded my IPhone 5 to 8.1 & iTunes to 12.1, my Outlook calendar won't sync new entries.

My contacts and notes sync new entries with no issues., just the calendar entered after the upgrades won't sync. How can I resolve this issue?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: I upgraded my IPhone 5 to 8.1 & iTunes to 12.1, my Outlook calendar won't sync new entries.

My contacts and notes sync new entries with no issues., just the calendar entered after the upgrades won't sync. How can I resolve this issue?

I had that happen once and I just deleted my outlook account. Reset my device, and added it again. No problems after that.

dg12

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: I upgraded my IPhone 5 to 8.1 & iTunes to 12.1, my Outlook calendar won't sync new entries.

Thanks qbnkelt, but no luck. Everytime, all I get are the entries prior to the upgrade, contacts and notes (also Outlook) sync everything before and after the upgrade. Totally bummed out. :(

dg12

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

Sorta solved the problem by switching to Google Calendar. Imported the entire Outlook calendar to Google and tapped the Google calendar in settings and I was in business.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2