Lost all contacts on I mac after downloading yosemite
Since downloading Yosemite on my iMac I have lost all my contacts. No idea where they have gone! Any advice?
- 11-01-2014, 06:10 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: Lost all contacts on I mac after downloading yosemite
Are the contacts associated with an email service like iCloud, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, etc.? If so, logon to the email account via a computer to see if the contacts are present. If they are, then simply reconfigure the email service on your Mac and/or go to System Preferences - Internet Accounts - [your email service] and make sure that there's a checkmark next to "Contacts" so they can sync to your Mac. If they are not present online, and if you do not have a backup .vcf file or similar of those contacts or a Time Capsule backup containing the contacts then consider them lost.
- 11-20-2014, 07:05 PM #3
- By shanezam203 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2014, 03:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2014, 01:37 PM
- By thomas_xxxxx in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2014, 07:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2014, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2014, 03:19 PM