How do I restore the bar at the bottom of my gmail when veiwing on iPhone 5?
The bar along the bottom of my emails that allowed me to delete, forward, move to a folder, etc. has disappeared and I don't know teh instructions to get it back.
- 11-01-2014, 06:41 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: How do I restore the bar at the bottom of my gmail when veiwing on iPhone 5?
1. Is your device jailbroken, and if so, did you install any themes or other tweaks that could have affected the Mail app?
2. Have you tried rebooting your device?
3. If your device is not jailbroken, you may have to restore your device or go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Reset All Settings" just in case a corrupt setting is to blame.
- By iLive an iLife in forum iPhone 6Replies: 35Last Post: 09-12-2015, 10:35 AM
- By doitlarge in forum iPhoneReplies: 22Last Post: 11-02-2014, 02:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2014, 12:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 10:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2014, 09:23 PM