How do I import a .vcf file into iCloud using my iPhone?
im migrating from samsung s3 to iphone 6 plus... i tried importing the contacts vcf file from my android phone to my pc and then on to icloud... but icloud couldnt import the file saying it has trouble reading the file.
have tried exporting the vcf file numerous times from my android phone to my pc and then tried importing it to icloud but everytime it has trouble reading it.
how do i transfer contacts without using third party software?
- 10-30-2014, 04:19 PM #2
- 01-11-2016, 02:49 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How do I import a .vcf file into iCloud using my iPhone?
you can just directly use FonePaw iOS Transfer to import vcf to your iPhone without using iCloud, since you already exported the vcf from your Android phone. If you still want to use iCloud, you may open your vcf file on computer and adjust the contents in it. Then import it again.
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 11-01-2014, 02:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2014, 05:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:23 PM
- By Craig in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 02:52 PM