How or Can i retrieve information that may be stored in icloud on My Mothers i-phone.
She passed away Oct.26,2013 and were hoping she may have stored some important documents in her icloud. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.
- 10-30-2014, 02:28 PM #2iMore Pro
- 576 Posts
Re: How or Can i retrieve information that may be stored in icloud on My Mothers i-phone.
Sorry for your loss. The only way I can think of is if you know her Apple ID and Password, and you go to icloud.com and see if there is anything there. This would, of course, require her to have had upgraded to iOS 8 and iCloud Drive.
From the iPhone itself, as long as you can get into the iPhone (know the lock password if enabled, you can go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage to see what is out there, then go to the corresponding app to access.
- By bailman in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2014, 05:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 04:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 12:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 12:30 PM