iPad air2 issues with photos and lock screen
I just purchased new iPad air2. Will take photos of nothing when I first open or of app page I happen to be on. Just "clicks" and I have several black photos or of web page. How Do I stop this? Also freezes or in middle of work will go to black screen and ask if I want to lock.
- 10-30-2014, 02:09 PM #2
Re: iPad air2 issues with photos and lock screen
Hi and welcome to iMore.
It sounds like a software glitch. Most things like this can be rectified by restoring the device as new through iTunes. Effectively this is just like wiping the slate clean and starting from scratch again. Hopefully, as it's new, you don't have much stuff stored on there but remember to make a backup first.
- By Cogiter Ekloo in forum Mac MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 11:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2014, 09:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 09:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 09:18 AM