Why does Google Earth keeping saying 'Running short of memory',?
After a couple of minutes Google Earth reads, 'Running short of memory', Why is this?
- 10-30-2014, 08:27 AM #2
- 10-30-2014, 09:08 AM #3
- 25,085 Posts
Re: Why does Google Earth keeping saying 'Running short of memory',?
Google Earth can build up a lot of cache real fast. I haven't used it in a long time. If there is no "Delete cache" in the app's Settings, try deleting the app, then download it back.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By Tilman Mueller in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2014, 12:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 11:46 PM
- By Jeffrey Joseph in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2014, 09:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2014, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 06:01 PM