My Icloud Drive upgrade has frozen - what do i do?
When I upgraded to IOS8 I went for the upgrade to Icloud Drive - the phone is stuck on "upgrading" status for over two weeks. The email is frozen. When I log onto icloud.com to try and fix it somehow I can't log in because I don't know my password and the security questions answers they are telling me are incorrect. I normally reset my email but I can't access the email.
No updates will work on the phone, apps are now frozen mid update .. I don't know what to do!
Please help ...
- 10-29-2014, 06:24 PM #2
Re: My Icloud Drive upgrade has frozen - what do i do?
There is nothing any of us can do for you in regard to your security information. You can either use the forgot my password option via the iCloud website or try to contact Apple. In regard to your phone being stuck, you can either put it in recovery mode and then restore it via iTunes or take it to the nearest Apple Store to have them restore it for you.
- 10-29-2014, 08:41 PM #3
- 12-18-2014, 07:49 PM #4
- By jenni122701 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 31Last Post: 11-25-2014, 06:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2014, 06:27 PM
- By Kirsty36 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2014, 03:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2014, 02:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2014, 02:00 PM