iOS wil not let me change my greeting
iOS 8 has been loaded on to my phone for >1 month now. I try to change my greeting by pressing on the "greeting" button while I am in voicemail, and it will not go the screen to record a new greeting. Why? HOw to fix? Also, A client left me a voicemail and I saw her number, but the message would not play, and showed 0 minutes of message time, so I thought she did not leave a message. How to fix this please? She had left a message, and I left her standing in my office lobby for 30 minutes - great for business. I have iphone 5C. I did turn it completely off, but still no fix. Thank you.
- 10-28-2014, 08:59 AM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: iOS wil not let me change my greeting
1. Initiate the Phone app.
2. Tap on the Voicemail icon in the bottom right corner.
3.Tap on "Greeting" in the upper left corner
4. Tap on "Custom"
5. Tap on "record".
6. Tap on "Save" in the upper right corner after you've recorded your custom greeting.
- 08-12-2015, 05:00 PM #3
- By kozkozkoz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2015, 06:17 PM
- By alokeprasad in forum Apple PayReplies: 8Last Post: 12-01-2014, 08:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 11:27 AM
- By jamiegoldsmith in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 06:52 PM