Adhesive/glue to re-attach home button contacts-iphone5?
When replacing glass on Iphone5 the adhesive on the homebutton contacts was no longer "sticky" and won't adhere.
I know I could buy a new button that would have new adhesive but the button works fine and I'm wondering if I could use superglue or some other adhesive to hold it down? thanks!!
- 10-27-2014, 08:24 AM #2
- 25,049 Posts
Re: Adhesive/glue to re-attach home button contacts-iphone5?
That's not something I would try. Super glue has a way of getting where it should not be. But I'm no fix it expert. Check with iFixit, and see if they have any suggestions.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By Rlin5741 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 10Last Post: 11-10-2014, 08:18 AM
- By Subha Jana in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2014, 06:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:06 AM
- By Bernie Seal in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 11:27 PM