- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
My battery life is very poor.
Hello everybody, first of all I readed a lot of threads talking about battery problems but none of the answers helped me.
I use an iPhone 5S, and the battery lasts ~3 hours of non intense use. (Twitter, Facebook, browsing forums)
I turned off location services, I turned off background refresh
I'm always on low brightness
I tried to restore my phone as a new iPhone via iTunes.
I had an appointment at a genius bar and they said my iPhone had no battery problems. But I think 3 hours is really poor. What can I do please ?
Thanks in advance.
- 10-27-2014, 09:13 AM #2
- 38,433 Posts
Re: My battery life is very poor.
You should get more than three hours use from a fully charge iPhone battery with what you described in your original post. If you haven't tried conditioning the battery, you may want to get it replaced.
[GUIDE] How-To Get The Most Out Of Your Battery
How to replace your iPhone battery: The ultimate guide
You can also try letting the batter run all the way down to depletion, and then charging it uninterrupted while power off to see if battery life improves.
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 05:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2014, 01:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 10:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 08:35 PM