iOS 9 Dock new feature "idea"
iOS 8 has brought us so many new features and made things way easier, it's just the same way that would have functioned before, however, small tricks have made it really good! Regarding new features and what we expect to see for later updates, I thought that it will be also handy to add more items to your dock. Of course, 4 items is just good, but if you could have slide through the dock with more apps just like your home screen,, wouldn't it be just easier?
- 10-26-2014, 06:17 PM #2
- 10-26-2014, 06:33 PM #3
- 10-26-2014, 08:31 PM #4
- 10-26-2014, 09:07 PM #5
- 10-26-2014, 09:10 PM #6
- 10-26-2014, 09:30 PM #7
- 10-28-2014, 05:09 AM #8iMore Pro
- 548 Posts
I kind of disagree - if you are using more than 4-5 apps constantly on a daily basis you need a life (joking).
I like the idea of having an option to bump up to 5 dock items. If you are going to scroll on the dock then why not scroll on the main page itself? If there is a better way to implement it would be great to have it as an option.
- By kozkozkoz in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2014, 08:46 PM
- By Ninja Runner in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2014, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 04:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 04:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2014, 03:00 PM