Why is iCloud sign-in dimmed in Settings>iCloud?
I had to restore my iPad2 when screen froze downloading IOS8.1. Now when I click on iCloud it only contains a link to use if I forgot my user ID or Password and another to reset my password. I can't set up iCloud Drive, Family Sharing and none of the apps using iCloud are reflected. I don't know what to do except to turn to iMore!
- 10-27-2014, 01:32 PM #2
Re: Why is iCloud sign-in dimmed in Settings>iCloud?
You should be prompted to enter your iCloud passcode, and then all you have to do is enter it in. Anyway, if you've made a recent backup, restore that backup and that you take care of the problem. If you're prompted to enter the iCloud passcode, simply enter it in. If you do not know it, there's nothing we can do for you except have you go through Apple's reset passcode process, but even then, you will need to know certain information that only you should know so be prepared.
- 10-27-2014, 01:42 PM #3
- By RickKnight in forum Apple PayReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2014, 01:27 PM
- By parvc in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 05:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-26-2014, 07:19 AM
- By MakingUpTheNumbers in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2014, 06:09 AM
- By eastbayrae in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2014, 05:47 AM