- 10-27-2014, 05:28 PM #2
re: How can I upload a Numbers document to iCloud Drive?
1. Are you using an i-Device or a Mac?
2. if you're using a Mac, you don't use the "share" option. You can either select File - Save and then select iCloud Drive or you can select File - Move To and then select iCloud Drive.
I don't have the app installed on my iPhone 5 so I can't walk you through the steps with it.
- By Valle641 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2014, 10:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 05:39 PM
My iPhone4s is locked cannot call but can answer calls it cannot reset or shut off, what is going on?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 05:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 04:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 04:21 PM