Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default why does the last used email address that was logged onto and ipod stay there in the Apple Id box?

OK, so I was just trying to be nice and log into an ipod we have at work that is of course company issued and has limited capabilities and now they can see the Apple Id of the account that last logged into Apple. I used this under the music App and now it just sits there xxxxxxx@xxxxx.com which is of course my "personal Id" .. Yes you do not have to tell me how smooth it was thinking I could log on and just play some music and then log back off at the end of shift (which i did) - so its logged off after i was done listening to the internet radio under the Music App.. but im trying to get my Apple Id (email address) from staying embedded in the Apple Id line. I'm trying to avoid getting into trouble at work. Please help if you can.. There are limited things i can do to reset anything on the phone as well.

Default Re: why does the last used email address that was logged onto and ipod stay there in the Apple Id bo

If I understand correctly, you logged out of your account in iTunes but when the next person tries to log in, the login pop up is pre-populated with your email address?
    There's nothing you can do about that afaik.