MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch,Early 2013) A1398 - EFI password remove
i read eprom chip
is model name file is save in xx.bin
somebody can tell me how to read this code or how to find the pin code there ?
I read and save because i want to find pin ( efi password)
Or if i mestake which chip i should read to find password wher is save this ?
I want to programing eprom for new but i dont have fresh code to do that
any body can help ?
- 10-25-2014, 10:44 AM #2
- By IvyTheLeopard in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 6Last Post: 11-15-2014, 02:03 PM
- By contactus in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2014, 11:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2014, 04:12 PM
- By Joe Moran in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2014, 01:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2014, 11:30 AM