What is the best iPhone Bluetooth Headset?

DarkkPhenixx

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Best iPhone Bluetooth Headset

Dear All,

I am looking for the most "hands-free" bluetooth headset for iPhone.

I am actually looking for a very small device that can be totally controlled either by voice or through the iPhone itself but without having to raise my hand up to the device. The reason is because I have limited mobility.

I've found the Moto Hint and the Jawbone Era. Can anyone share some feedback about those and/or other similar devices?

Thanks a lot!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best iPhone Bluetooth Headset

Welcome to iMore Darkk

The two you mentioned are said to be good offerings but you can also check out our Store here on Mobile Nations

DarkkPhenixx

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site

Thanks kataran. I am actually looking for some feedback regarding those devices and/or similar devices used with an iPhone. More specifically: I would like to know whether they would suit for my specific needs e.g. limited mobility and impossibility to raise my hand up to the device in my ear.
Many thanks in advance for any advice.

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Jawbone Era user here

Pretty solid and reasonably comfortable fit. Decent battery (you can buy a neat charger for quick on the go charging)

I primary listen to podcasts in the car with it and is excellent for mono audio.

Okay noise cancellation but not good enough for car use in that regard.

In

DarkkPhenixx

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site

Hi man, thanks for your feedback.
Could you please tell me whether you need to press on the device itself in order to activate it or every time you want to answer a call? Is it possible to control it only through your iPhone? Does it turn on sleep mode when you don't use it? If so, how long does the battery last?
Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73