Does anyone else have a bad echo when using Yosemite's calling via your iphone?
My callers always complain about a bad echo when I use the calling feature via my Imac. I'm using a iphone 6+ with Sprint and a 2013 Imac.
Does anyone else have this problem?
- 10-24-2014, 04:21 PM #2
- 10-24-2014, 04:57 PM #3
- 03-13-2015, 06:59 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Does anyone else have a bad echo when using Yosemite's calling via your iphone?
I have this issue and it seems to be an issue with the imac only so far - I'm not sure if its because the mic is placed high up on the monitor. because when going closer to the mic its better on the receivers end but still echoes. this needs to be fixed :<
- 03-13-2015, 08:54 AM #5
- By Rossi Wilkes in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 33Last Post: 03-18-2015, 10:50 AM
- By Tom Munch in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2014, 10:42 PM
- By Premium1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2014, 05:34 PM
- By Jerry_ in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2014, 07:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2014, 01:19 PM