Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

10 Posts

Default Music won't play in music library PLEASE HELP!

First, let me tell you that I have a jailbroken 5.1.1 iPod Touch 3rd Generation.

I recently have used FREEdi Music Downloader in conjunction with Bridge to download music from youtube and import it into my music library. It worked fine, then one day, the music I imported (about 10 tracks) glitched. They are in my library, but won't play. If you tap on them, then they flash on, then skip to the next track that isn't one of those 10. I got it working again and can now import the tracks and listen to them, but those 10 still remain.

The problem is that I can't delete them. Swiping to get the red delete button doesn't work. No delete button appears on these ten apps. Is there some way to use iFile to find these exact songs? Or is there another way? Thanks!

Default Re: Music won't play in music library PLEASE HELP!

Plug in the iPod to iTunes and try deleting the music using it. You might need to restore if some of the files are corrupted.