How to import backup data from mychair?
Lost all my data with latest iso update.
- 10-23-2014, 03:51 PM #2
Re: How to import backup data from mychair?
If you've been making frequent iTunes backups like the app's devs recommend then follow the instructions below to restore your backup.
1. Connect the new device to your computer and start up iTunes.
2. If this is a brand new device you will need to set it up in iTunes, follow the steps presented by iTunes.
3. Make sure the MyChair App is on the new device, you can add it by checking it in the app list for the device.
4. Once the App is on the device, Then click on the App across the top of your device info page
5. Scroll down on that page and you will see File Sharing area.
6. Click on the MyChair icon that is listed in the Apps area below the File Sharing title.7. You will see the MyChair Documents on the right.
8.a Then Click the "Add.." To button, and select the MyChair.sqlite database you previously backed up.
8.b Note if you are running IOS 7 and the version of MyChair is less than 2.4.0 you also need to provide the file named MyChair1.sqlite-wal. If you are using MyChair version 2.4.0 or greater you will not see a MyChair1.sqlite-wal file.
9. If you have run MyChair at least once on the new device, iTunes will prompt your to overwrite the existing file. THIS WILL DELETE ALL DATA IN THE MYCHAIR DATABASE ON THIS DEVICE. Then click replace.
Source: How To Backup or Transfer MyChair to a new device - MyChair
- By koltonh2002 in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Matador in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2014, 02:32 PM
- By Chad Kocina in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2014, 01:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 10:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:55 PM