Why aren't my new contacts saved under contacts?
Hi, when I save somebody's number, it doesn't show it under the contacts (and therefore it also doesn't sync with iCloud). But it does exist, since I can see person's name under favourites and it also works when I type the person's name to call them. What could be wrong? Of course, I've got the latest version of iOS (8.1) and it worked until recently.
- 10-22-2014, 06:19 PM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: Why aren't my new contacts saved under contacts?
- By avital in forum iPhone 6Replies: 20Last Post: 10-24-2014, 09:46 AM
- By Matt Malyan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2014, 03:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2014, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2014, 05:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2014, 04:40 PM