how do i download my pictures from i phone 5-c to my desktop?
same as above
- 10-22-2014, 02:51 PM #2
- 5,267 Posts
Re: how do i download my pictures from i phone 5-c to my desktop?
If you are on a Windows PC. Plug the phone into an available USB port and make sure iTunes is installed on the PC. Once the drivers finish installing, open my Computer and the iPhone will be one of the drives. Open the DCIM folder and in there will be all of your photos.
On a Mac, after you plug the phone in open iPhoto and you will see all your photos.
- By jjj651 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2014, 07:01 AM
- By Heisenberg in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2014, 04:23 PM
- By sicario666 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2014, 01:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 01:26 PM