Iphone 5 NO service? Why
Hello guys, i just unlocked my iphone 5 (factory unlock) and after activation i put inside the sim card, for 1 minute, the network was there strong signal, and after NO SERVICE. If i put the iphone in airplane mode and turn off, its working for 1 minute, and again drop.
I have IOS 8.1 ! What should i do?
I have made also restore with itunes, clear network settings. And nothing!
- 10-23-2014, 09:54 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Iphone 5 NO service? Why
Same Problem, just shows for a few moments on restarting my iPhone 5 and then Network vanishes. (Vodafone UK)
This started happening immediately after upgrading to iOS 8.1
Things I tried:
1. Reset Network Settings.
2. Restarted Phone.
3. Took SIM card out and back in, and restarted.
4. On WiFi took Vodafone network settings profile and installed that.
Anyone help please?
- By Danny8200 in forum iOS 8Replies: 10Last Post: 07-10-2015, 08:37 PM
- By XCalibration17 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2014, 07:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 03:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 09:57 AM