- 10-21-2014, 11:12 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 75 Posts
Re: how can i import my contacts from my samsung phone to my IPhone
If I remember right, your contacts on an android device are saved to your gmail account. You should be able to set up your gmail account on your iPhone and have your contacts sync over. Do this in the settings app, then click on "mail, contacts, calendar", then add your gmail account and make sure contacts are turned on during the process.
I am sure there are other ways too.
- 10-22-2014, 01:49 AM #3
- By BlazingGold in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 48Last Post: 11-07-2014, 08:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2014, 07:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 09:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:39 AM
- By Jim_in_VA in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2014, 01:10 AM