IPhone 5c - Charger Not working.
Husband and Daughter both have the 5c and have had it less than 6 months. My daughter is on her second charger and it has now stopped working. We know it's the cord because hubby plugged his phone into her charger and nothing. Is anyone else having this same issue with the cord?
- 10-21-2014, 08:20 PM #2iMore Pro
- 576 Posts
Re: IPhone 5c - Charger Not working.
This is pure speculation, but my iPhone 5 cord seems thinner/cheaper than the other Apple branded lightning cables I have bought. The two iPod touches we have, too. They seem more fragile. I would replace it, maybe go to an Apple Store and see if they will swap it out.
- By 05GT in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 11Last Post: 10-25-2014, 05:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2014, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 06:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 06:17 PM
- By Jim_in_VA in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 05:30 PM