Why are iMacs so sluggish after downloading Yosemite?
I have a 2008 & 2011 iMac. Both had Mavericks before I upgraded to Yosemite.
I noticed in my Activity Monitor that I am getting "Google Chrome Helper not responding" everywhere. I noticed quite a sluggish response launching from window to window.
What is causing this and what can I do to remedy this problem?
- 10-21-2014, 03:40 PM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: Why are iMacs so sluggish after downloading Yosemite?
- 10-21-2014, 04:01 PM #3
- By bigdad84 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2015, 09:36 PM
- By joekawasaki in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2014, 11:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2014, 09:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 03:45 PM
- By pskaloya in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 02:22 PM