Is it possible to develop an app that can delete other specific apps? If yes then any ideas how?
I'm trying to create a subscription service for my paid apps. So after someone stops subscribing to my service then those paid apps that people downloaded from my service will be deleted.
- 10-21-2014, 06:17 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: Is it possible to develop an app that can delete other specific apps? If yes then any ideas how?
So you want to have people subscribe to the Apple App Store library that you have created and you would like to receive money for that?
I think you posted this same question before....if not I apologise. In any case I have a feeling that there are copyright and Twrms of use violations involved.
Might want to check with an attorney.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 10-25-2014, 08:55 AM
- By John Flud in forum iOS 8Replies: 14Last Post: 10-22-2014, 09:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 04:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 04:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2014, 02:51 AM