My phone just sent an old text to someone I had arrested....was it hacked?
This person has connections in very high places. I did not sent the text to him. How could this happen? Could someone he knows have an old text from my phone sent to his phone? The odd thing is that I heard the chime telling me message sent...but the number count didn't change. Was it hacked? Please help!
- 10-21-2014, 09:59 AM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: My phone just sent an old text to someone I had arrested....was it hacked?
No one can answer that question without having access to the device. If "you" feel that your device has been hacked, either change your Apple ID/iCloud passcode and/or erase all contents and settings and set up the device as new. Also, don't hesitate to make a genius bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to see if they can do anything.
- By jdhooghe in forum iOS 8Replies: 26Last Post: 10-22-2016, 05:38 AM
- By bswee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 09:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 07:40 PM
- By bono5112 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 07:08 PM