- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why can't I synch my aperture photos with my iPad or iPhone6?
I updated to Yosemite and attempting to sync select photos (Aperture) with iPad Air (ios8) or iPhone 6 (iOS 8.1) using iTunes.
When I click Photos in the left-hand column of iTunes I get an endless loading loop icon in the middle of the screen. No option to select Aperture or the albums, etc. What's going on?
- 10-21-2014, 09:55 AM #2
- By MattKerwin in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2014, 04:06 PM
- By bono5112 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 07:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:40 PM
- By Sam Kenyon in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:15 PM