Long time verizon user due to coverage. should I switch to sprint to save $40/month

I

iMore Question

I'm a long time Verizon customer, but My husband had to go to Sprint last year because that is the only company that gets good service in the place where he works. However I've been holding back due to Verizon's coverage and 4Glte. Many of my relatives and friends have Verizon because it is the only company with good reception in the area that they live. I live in big city so all the major lines seem to work here. It's time to get another phone. I want to go to IPhone. Should I move my daughter and me over to Sprint to save $40/month and have enough data? Will I be sorely displeased with my service if I go to sprint.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I just left sprint. Their LTE rollout was becoming painfully slow for me they upgraded maybe 3 towers in my area and the rest was slow 3G. It would probably best to ask to your friends or coworkers that have sprint how good their service is far as speed, reliability, call quality etc. I like sprint but they have been going downhill lately far as them changing plans and becoming confusing to consumers. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative I'd suggest T-mobile, their rollout is moving rapidly and if you live in a metro area you should be covered.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods