How do I delete a recurring event on my iTouch?
I set up a recurring event on my iTouch for every 2 weeks as a reminder. I no longer need this and it is not applicable to my life now and would like to eliminate having this show up every other Friday. It sounds like such a simple thing, just click on the event and hit the delete button. THERE IS NO DELETE BUTTON!!!
It only shows the event details with date and time. Then below that
is in black letters "Availa..." with "Busy" below it in blue letters. I am able to tap the "Busy" and change to "free" but neither
option allows me to delete this recurring event.
I have tried many different occurrences of this event and still no luck.
- 10-20-2014, 04:39 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: How do I delete a recurring event on my iTouch?
In your device, tap on the event, presumably the one prior to today's date. At the bottom of the screen, you should see "Delete Event". You should be prompted with something similar to the following:
- This is a repeating event.
- Delete This Even Only
- Delete All Future Events.
Select "Delete All Future Events".
- By poit57 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2014, 09:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2014, 11:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 10:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 09:51 AM