how do I upload contacts from vcard to icloud?
I have contacts on my Iphone 4S and would them exported into my Iclouds contacts. I've already exported them via vcard-141020. I can't figure out how to get the vcard file into my icloud account. It shows that he export was completed but the file attachment that is sent to email only has 1 contact. Could you please give me instructions?
- Best AnswerOct 20 2014 | 10:56 am EDT
Just sync the phone to iCloud... otherwise, you can do it via computer - log into your iCloud via the web, and go to the contacts settings and select 'import vcard'
- 10-20-2014, 10:56 AM #2
- By bossmike0924 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2014, 10:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2014, 10:44 AM
On my iPhone 5s, 6months old, why does it sound like I'm in a wind tunnel when people are trying to listen to me?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 08:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 08:51 AM