Iphone 5s, 6months old. I sound like I'm in a wind tunnel when people are trying to listen to me.
People are struggling to hear me when I talk, I've tried my phone without the case, holding it with 2 fingers and away from my face but it's still the same. putting it on loud speaker seems to help, but I feel like I'm shouting or still having to talk louder.
However using blue tooth hands free in my car there isn't a problem
- Best AnswerOct 20 2014 | 8:52 am EDT
Go to: Settings > Accessibility > Phone Noise Cancellation. See if that is either turned on or off.
- 10-20-2014, 08:52 AM #2
- By Nabooy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2015, 09:55 AM
- By himmatsj in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2014, 07:55 AM
- By Brandonlowsklow in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 06:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 06:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 06:12 AM