Why does ringer on my iPhone 4S stop working after recharging the battery?
So my battery died and when I charged my phone the ringer suddenly stopped working. I couldn't listen to music or just use any app that has sounds in it. But siri and message notifications still work. This is the second time that this happened (last time it started working all by itself), somebody got advice?
- 10-20-2014, 01:17 PM #2
- 38,409 Posts
re: Why does ringer on my iPhone 4S stop working after recharging the battery?
You can try any of the following:
1. Reboot your iPhone 4S.
2. Make sure the mute switch isn't enabled.
3. Make sure than the DO NOT DISTURB feature isn't enabled.
4. Go to Settings - Notifications and make sure the settings are correct.
5. As a last resort, restore your device and set it up as new.
- By newbie101 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 19Last Post: 10-22-2014, 07:47 AM
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 11Last Post: 10-21-2014, 06:48 PM
- By TheFirm in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2014, 11:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 01:12 PM
- By InTheRed in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2014, 12:38 PM