How do I connect my iPhone 5S hands free to my car
I have not been able to get my iPhone 5s to be recognized and connected to my car but I had no difficulty with my iPhone 4
- 10-19-2014, 07:03 PM #2iMore Pro
- 625 Posts
Re: How do I connect my iPhone 5S hands free to my car
I assume you are talking about a BT connection. Make sure your 5s is discoverable. If your car had a previous BT connection, since you said your 4s worked fine, delete the old connection from the car and try again.
I know my Mazda failed the first few times, had to flick BT on my 5s on/off a few times.
- 10-20-2014, 03:40 PM #3
- By fabio984 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 44Last Post: 11-05-2014, 05:44 PM
- By avital in forum iPhone 6Replies: 29Last Post: 10-26-2014, 08:18 AM
- By mickblu in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2014, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2014, 02:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2014, 01:11 PM